Employment Statistical Report
The Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) in compliance with the Communications Act (Act) requires stations, who have applied for a Community Service Grant to certify compliance with equal opportunity regulations of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and to annually report the statistical employment data required by the FCC. The Act also requires stations to make the data in its Employment Statistical Report available for public inspection at its central office.
The Employment Statistical Report for KXNM identifies:
- The race and sex, the number of employees in each of eight full-time and part-time job categories (officials and managers, professionals, technicians, office and clerical personnel, skilled craft persons, semi-skilled operatives, unskilled operatives, and service workers); and
The complete KXNM Employment Statistical Report is available for viewing or a copy can be obtained at the KXNM Offices and Studios located at 8 Clements Road, McIntosh, NM during regular office hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 p.m.
As of January 1, 2017 KXNM’s gender/ethnic composition follows:
- Full time Paid Staff (2 employees): 2 women, 1 minority
- Part Time Paid Staff (1 employee): 1 woman
- Contractor Staff (5 employees): 2 women, 3 men, 2 minority
- Full Time Voluntary Staff (5 employees): 2 women, 3 men
- Part Time Voluntary Staff (7 employees): 2 women, 5 men, 4 minority
- Board of Directors (13 members): 5 women, 8 men; 2 minority
- Community Advisory Committee (6 members): 6 women; 2 minority)